Thursday, January 24, 2008

More reading material

I've got yet another cold. Yes, the last one was 3 months ago, but that seems like too short a time between colds, particularly when you are feeling sorry for yourself between sneezes.

And, I am starting to believe that perhaps Polish viruses are stronger than Canadian ones, as I don't recall getting sick this often in Canada. Maybe I just need to build up my Polish immune system.

When I expressed this idea to my manager today, he called me a Canadian lightweight. I should have coughed on him.

Anyway, I am zapped for inspiration, so here are a few new blogs to check out. Maybe they'll have more interesting things to say than I do this week:

Apropos of Nothing
Stuff in the Attic

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! More Posts!

...and get better soon.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby D. said...

Eastern European Viruses RULE!

M said...

Coughing on your manager would have been the perfect retort, if a little icky :-)

Fred said...

We hope to have a viral studies program someday at Ched U. perhaps you could be a guest speaker.