Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let it snow!

I made it home safely today, on clear roads until about 50 km outside of Krakow. Snow started to pile up on the roads then and it started to snow.

It is snowing lightly now and the forecast says more snow for the rest of the week. But I don't have any road trips planned between now and Friday, so I'm happy with more of the white stuff, just as long as it stops snowing long enough for my plane to take off Friday morning. . .

How much of the white stuff should I expect in Toronto next weekend?

2 comments:

Frank said...

Guess I should probably chime in on the weather question.

There might be some snow on the ground as there is a storm coming through on Wednesday that could put down 10 or 15 cm of snow.

So far next weekend looks like it will a few degrees below zero and just a dusting of snow here and there.

Right now it looks like a warming trend will be coming in the week after.

hex said...

Thanks Frank! Hope the storms are over in time for my flight to arrive.