Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Toronto

Five days in Toronto is definitely not long enough.

However, it was long enough for me to vote (my timing was perfect for the advance polls), see my doctor, dentist, and hair stylist, buy 3 pairs of shoes, spend a fabulously girlie day with S and D at the spa, drinking tea, eating, shopping, drinking wine, and eating some more, celebrate not one, but two 40th birthdays, attend Nuit Blanche, and even work.

Oh Toronto, I forgot how much you have to offer me. I should have stayed longer.

4 comments:

Sandy Kemsley said...

Sorry that I missed you!

hex said...

Maybe next time! This trip was so action packed that I didn't even tell many people I was coming home.

Charlie said...

Next time I want in on your girlie day at the spa. I like spas!

hex said...

Definitely! The more the merrier. Contact S or D if you want to go before I come back again, as they were both spa newbies and now are hooked.