Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coincidence

I was at my book club last night when one of the members told me she'd been reading my blog. I haven't really publicized it, so I was a bit surprised (but very pleased, since she told me she'd read the whole thing!)

Apparently she was searching on Krakow and Benjamin Moore paint (she's decorating a new flat) and she somehow happened on my friend S' blog Apropos of Nothing. S' blog is about her life in Canada and her blog, like her life, is mostly consumed by her house renovation. At some point she must have been discussing Benjamin Moore paint.

From there my book club buddy noticed S' link to my blog about living in Krakow, and she figured out it was me. Funnily enough she lives just across the street from me!

It really is a small world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently returned to your blog to see what's new and found you had written about me. You are not the only one who is sad you are leaving. I have been entertained to read your thoughts and experiences in Krakow, a place so dear to me. I will miss your insights, but wish you all the best back in Canada.

Your nosy neighbor!