Thursday, March 19, 2009

Glitterati

I finally made it to Warsaw - I figured I shouldn't live in a country for two years without ever visiting the capitol.

I already have much to say about the city and I've been composing this post over dinner, but somehow I have landed in the middle of some swanky Polish celebrity event. I'm literally in the middle of it: the hotel "business center" is actually a desk with a computer in the lobby. I am surrounded by tall, gorgeous women in beautiful frocks and the papparazzi is everywhere.

I'm pretty much blinded by the flashess.

And since I feel a little out of place typing away in my comfy, baggy travel pants in the middle of the party, my impressions of Warsaw will have to wait.

I'm hoping to snag some of the swag they are giving the starlets (Frey Wille bags), but I think they'll realize I'm not with the party.

Stangely there don't seem to be any male stars here.

No comments: