Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Colour Purple

Indigo, aubergine, violet, periwinkle, plum. For years I had a love affair with the colour purple.

And then, suddenly, a few years ago it stopped. Instead, when I walked into a store, I was drawn to the greens, and recently, almost uncontrollably to brown.

But lately, helped I am sure by a fashion resurgence, I seem to have come to my senses. Over the last few months I have remembered why, and how much, I love purple.

It started in Toronto in December when I purchased not one, but two, purple sweaters. Then on Monday I bought an entire bedding ensemble in purple shades.



On Saturday, while picking out flowers, I couldn't help myself.



Purple and green together! What more could you want?



To see more purple (you know you want to), check out my recent pics link.

3 comments:

dennis said...

Dennis likes purple too.

M said...

Honestly, I couldn't picture you without purple :-)

Unknown said...

Yay! More posts!