Sunday, May 18, 2008

My heart will go on

Apparently Celine Dion is coming to Krakow. According to one of my writers there are billboards all over the city and he was shocked that I didn't know about a Canadian superstar coming to town.

So he sent me this link.

I'm not a fan, but the idea of 60 000 people in the Blonia (a big open park in Krakow - 2 million of the faithful gathered there to mourn the Pope's death), intrigues me. I guess Celine really is a world wide superstar.

Several readers who accompanied me to Pelee Island many years ago may recall that Celine Dion's My heart will go on was in constant rotation at the restaurant in the hotel we stayed at. In fact, we believe it was the only CD they had. Who knew there were so many versions (all sung by Celine) of the same song?

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Key in the toilet. Bugs the size of fists and no window screens. You know "you've arrived" when you can afford those luxury digs.