Sunday, January 25, 2009

Click, click, click

Life's been keeping me busy lately. January is performance review time at work and I've spent many hours the past few weeks writing and delivering assessments to my team. Plus, I seem to have had more social engagements this month then I have had in the past 3 months combined. I've also been getting out and enjoying the snow (skiing!) while it lasts.

But I realized the other day that this blog isn't the only thing I've been neglecting. Poor Flan's claws are so long that she can no longer sneak up on anyone, which is imperative for most cats (when I say most cats, I do not include Small. It is hard to imagine 10 kg Small sneaking anywhere). Instead the click, click, click of her claws on the hardwood and marble floor announces Flan's presence far in advance.

I'm happy to report she's back to her stealthy self today. Small, consider yourself warned.

No comments: