Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stage 1

I've been mentally procrastinating about it for months, but I've finally accepted (sort of) that I'm leaving Krakow this week.

I guess I've had to, as the pet mover just picked up Flannery and Small for the first leg of their long journey home to Canada. After much last minute anxiety and stress (changing dates, flights, missing documentation and so on), the cats are on their way to Warsaw by car where they will hopefully catch a flight to Frankfurt tonight. Tomorrow they'll fly from Frankfurt to Toronto, where they will stay in a kennel until we can move into our home. That date all depends on when my stuff arrives from Poland.

Tomorrow morning the movers come to pack up my stuff and transport it to Warsaw. Not sure why all roads to Toronto must go through Warsaw on this trip, but even I am flying through Warsaw on Saturday.

So, I'd better get cracking. I've got a lot to do before the packers show up tomorrow.

No comments: