Sunday, June 24, 2007

I'm still here

Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole week since I have posted. I don't know where my time goes . . . It seems like I am always writing blogs in my head, but I never get around to actually putting them online.

As usual, I've got lots to report. In the past week I hosted my first Polish party - vodka, pickles and all, had my first encounter with the Polish medical system, finally rode my bike, and went on an 8 hour hike in the Tatra mountains.

I also found time to work, pick up my Polish PESL number (I am not actually sure what it is, but apparently it is important), buy a DVD player (which isn't compatible with any DVDs I currently own), and work some more.

I'll tell you more, particualarly about my trip to the Tatras, but it's late in Poland now, and I should really start getting ready to go to bed.

No comments: