Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rain

It's raining. Really hard. Cats and dogs, buckets, downpour, I don't want to go out type of rain.

The rain woke me up at 5:30 am, pounding on my skylight, and pinging off my tin/steel? roof. When I got up a half an hour ago at 7 it seemed to have stopped, but I was fooled into a false lull.

I'm in the habit of checking the weather online before I go to work in the morning and when I checked 5 minutes ago, it said light rain. HA!

Apparently June is the wettest month in Krakow. I believe it. It seems to have rained almost every day this month (okay I am exaggerating), but thankfully usually just for a brief period every day.

Enough procrastinating. I'd better get going and get ready for work. As my friend K reminded me in one of her posts about running in the rain, we aren't gingerbread men, and we won't melt in a little rain.

I hope.

No comments: