Thursday, May 10, 2007

Euro cats

I think the cats are finally over their jet lag.

After a week in Krakow, Small finally resumed her early morning routine of meowing at me. Unfortunately my bed is very low to the ground, and she is able to sit right beside my head and meow at me until I respond.

Oddly, I think Small has decided that like me, her new European self is going to be fitter and thinner. She doesn't eat nearly as much as she did in Canada. I brought their food over with me, so it's food she's used to, but every day they both leave food in their dishes.

1 comment:

M said...

Aw, I think it's sweet that Small is starting a morning routine. And I can write that happily, because my cat does the same in between snoozes and my bunny starts the day by hopping all over my bed (and me). Otherwise, no alarm could ever wake me!