Things that surprised me in Krakow this week:
1. A priest (or monk?) in full robes carrying a Hugo Boss shopping bag.
2. The number of Kebab shops in Krakow - far and away the most popular fast food (at least by the number of places that sell them)
3. The blue lights in my bathroom.
4. A nun demonstrating dance steps to her fellow nun while walking to work.
5. A small television set in the dash of a cab (for a moment I thought it was showing soft porn, but it was actually a shopping channel . . )
6. Mail from home (thanks Mom!)