Thursday, April 24, 2008

If you don't see enough of your friends

and family, move to Europe. They'll all come to visit you.

Since I moved to Poland, exactly one year ago next Wednesday, I've only had two months when I didn't either host visitors here or meet them elsewhere in Europe.

Tourist season is just starting to heat up for 2008. My parents were the first spring guests in April. My aunt and uncle arrive for a week in early May, followed by an old friend at the end of the month. Then another good friend arrives in June.

Today I found out that yet another friend will arrive in late July at the exact moment another friend was instant messaging about meeting me in France in early July.

Then to round out the summer, my big brother and his family arrive in mid August for 3 weeks in Eastern Europe.

I am now accepting bookings for September and October.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Visitors!

Yay! More Posts!