Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool

I'm here, but haven't had a moment in the last week to catch my breath, let alone blog. Once again I am in a crazy work cycle that I hope will slow down later this week.

Last night at 8 pm (while we were both still at the office), my manager told me that not one, but two executives are showing up at the office today. Planning for just one visit has taken all of my time, and now we have a second one on the same day!

I suggested to him later that someone was playing an April Fool's joke on us.

No such luck. So it's off to work for me.

Talk to you all later this week, after a long nap.

2 comments:

S and N said...

Hey Hex,
I envy your gorgeous Easter eggs, but not your work schedule. N could definitely empathize with you. Good luck.

Unknown said...

less work. more eggs.

Yay! More posts!