Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ljubljana

I am embarrassed to admit that I didn't know where Slovenia was when I applied for the conference here, and I am not sure that I had ever heard of Ljubljana.

I suspect many of you may also need to look it up, which is a shame, since Ljubljana is one of the prettiest (and friendliest) cities I've been to in Europe. But instead of writing more about it now, I am going to get dressed and go see more of it.

I'll post some pictures of it (and of Wroclaw, where I was last weekend, and also highly recommend) when I get home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

I hear that the Dalmation (sp?) coast of Croatia is also stunning.

also...Yay! More Posts!